Olympic Poker JackPot rules
1. The Olympic Poker Jackpot money is collected and it can be won only at the cash game table where is at least 6 players and if:
• Flop is on the table
• On stud games the Fourth street is on the table
2. It is possible to win the Jackpot in all Club Poker games
3. From each pot 1€ shall be collected for Olympic Poker Jackpot if the hand is fulfilling the criterias mentioned in 1.
4. The Olympic Poker Jackpot consists from 3 parts – Bad Beat Jackpot, Royal Flush Jackpot and High Hand of the Week.
5. In case of Bad Beat Jackpot 60% from Olympic Poker Jackpot is going to be paid out. Bad Beat Jackpot can be won if at showdown there are 2 or more hands which fulfill the JP criterias. In the case if 2 or more players have equal hand which fulfills the JP criteria the respective part of the JP shall be divided between them.
6. Combinations which fulfill the Bad Beat Jackpot criteria are:
• Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo – player has to loose with a four of a kind or higher combination.
• Texas Hold’Em and Crazy Pineapple – Player has to loose with a „Aces full of Jacks“ or higher combination. Both the winning and loosing hand have to use at least one of the pocket cards.
• Seven Card Stud – Player has to loose with a full house with 3 Aces and any pair or higher combination.
• 5 Card Stud – Player has to loose with a 5 card flush or higher combination.
• 5 Card Omaha ja Courchevel – player has to loose with a 4 of a kind „Kings“ or higher combination.
7. Bad Beat JP payouts are following:
8. Loosing hand gets paid 50% from the Bad Beat JP.
9. Winning hand gets 25% from the Bad Beat JP.
10. Rest of the 25% will be dividend between the players who were dealt in to the hand.
11. In order to win Royal Flush Jackpot it is necessary to have:
• Combination „Royal Flush”;
• In Texas Hold’Em and Crazy Pineapple player has to use at least one of the pocket cards.
12. Royal Flush Jackpot payout is 1000€ not depending on the game, if the Jackpot is less than €5000 then the prize is 20% from the Jackpot.
13. High Hand of the Week period is from opening the poker room on Monday till Sunday until poker room is closed.
14. Minimum combination for High Hand of the Week is full house.
15. High Hand of the Week payout is 5% from Olympic Poker Jackpot. 5% will be calculated from the JP as it is after closing the poker room on Sunday.
16. At least 1 card has to be used from player´s pocket cards in order to win any part of Olympic Poker Jackpot.