Weekly payday from Olympic Casino
17. September 2018 to 17. October 2018
Weekly Payday is a campaign organized in Olympic Casinos (except Olympic Park Casino) from Sept. 17 to Oct. 17, with €500 (50,000 bonus points) drawn in each casino at 8 p.m. every week. To take part in the campaign and win the week’s salary, you should collect paper tickets by playing slots and/or table games and be in the casino where you collected the tickets at 8 p.m. every Wednesday.
Only the tickets collected during the week before the draw can take part in it.
Earn a week's salary from Olympic :)
- Draws of the Weekly payday campaign take place in every Olympic Casino in Estonia (except Olympic Park Casino) on Wednesdays starting from Sept. 26 at 8 p.m. The last draw will take place at 8 p.m. on Oct. 17. Each casino will have 4 draws in total.
- Each casino will draw €500 (50,000 bonus points) every week, i.e. €2,000 in total (200,000 bonus points).
- Every Wednesday only the tickets collected in a casino only during that week can take part at the draw of that casino:
- Only the tickets collected from 00:00 on Sept.17 to 8 p.m. on Sept. 26 will take part in the draw at 8 p.m. on Sept. 26.
- Only the tickets collected from 8:01 p.m. on Sept. 26 to 8 p.m. on Oct. 3 will take part in the draw at 8 p.m. on Oct. 3.
- Only the tickets collected from 8:01 p.m. on Oct. 3 to 8 p.m. on Oct. 10 will take part in the draw at 8 p.m. on Oct. 10.
- Only the tickets collected from 8:01 p.m. on Oct. 10 to 8 p.m. on Oct. 17 will take part in the draw at 8 p.m. on Oct. 17.
- No customers banned from a casino may take part in the campaign. In case a customer is banned from a casino and he/she has tickets, then these tickets become invalid.
- No letters of authority can be submitted in this campaign.
- Each player can take part in each draw with 1 ticket.
- The draw of the week’s payday will take place every Wednesday (starting from Sept. 26) in each casino on slots by using the Keno game: Lady Luck will draw 5 different finalists from the box of paper tickets in each casino and in the order of the draw they will place bets of €0.10 in the Keno game on slots. The result of the finalist will be the number of the Keno ball that drops first on the game field. The highest Keno ball number will be the winner of the main prize, which means he/she will win €500 (50,000 bonus points). In case there are several balls with the same numbers, then a follow-up game will be played between them until the owner of the biggest Keno ball is found.
- The tickets are chosen from a box of paper tickets and then they will be identified immediately by using the customer registration programme Visitor. OCE casino staff is entitled to require a personal ID document to identify the person.
- In case a finalist is not present at the time of the draw in the casino where the ticket was picked from the box or s/he cannot be identified, the finalist forfeits his/her right to participate in the draw and a new finalist will be chosen to replace him/her on the basis of these game rules.
- The winnings will be transferred in bonus points to the club cards of the winners after the draw.