Tartu end-of-the-year campaign „The 3 Kings of Tartu“.
01. November 2018 to 20. December 2018
Between the 1st of November and the 20th of December, there is an end-of-the-year campaign going on 3 Olympic Casinos in Tartu. The campaign is based on virtual tickets, and its prize pool is 499 900 bonus points (4 999 €).
Campaign tickets can be collected by playing table games (in Ülikooli casino) and slots (Ülikooli, Tasku, and Lõunakeskus), as follows:
For bonus points:
- Playing slots WITH A CUSTOMER CARD 1 virtual ticket = 10 bonus points
- Playing table games WITH A CUSTOMER CARD 1 virtual ticket = 20 bonus points
The interim draws
- Interim draws will take place during the game of chance „The 3 Kings of Tartu“, where 37 finalists will advance to the Final from each casino. To participate in an interim draw, a Player needs to be present in the corresponding Olympic Casino in Tartu at the time of the draw. In each casino, a Player can become 1 of 37 finalists with up to 3 tickets. The 37 will be selected from a basket of virtual tickets, collected in this casino.
- Once all the 37 tickets are placed on the table, a spin is performed, and a ticket placed on the winning number wins 11 100 BP (111€), tickets placed on both sides of it also win 11 100 BP (111€) each. In total there are 3 winners.
The Interim draws take place:
➢ On the 17th of December 2018 at 20:00 in Olympic Casino Lõunakeskus (Ringtee 75a, Tartu)
➢ On the 18th of December 2018 at 20:00 in Olympic Casino Tasku (Turu 2, Tartu)
➢ On the 19th of December 2018 at 20:00 in Olympic Casino Tartu (Ülikooli 8a, Tartu)
- In total 111 tickets advance to the Final (37 tickets from each casino). After the virtual tickets are selected, a casino employee writes them down on paper tickets and a casino manager later delivers them to the casino, where the Final will take place.
- The final of the additional game of chance “The 3 Kings of Tartu” will take place in Olympic Casino Ülikooli, on the 20th of December 2019 at 20:00.
- Identities of the participants of the additional game chance will be verified in accordance with the demands of the “Money laundering and terrorist financing prevention act.”
- To participate in the interim draws and the final of the additional game of chance, a customer needs to be present in Olympic Casino Ülikooli (Ülikooli 8a, Tartu), unless stated otherwise before the draw.
- As an exception, a player can submit a simple letter-of-authority, delegating their right to participate in the additional game of chance to another player. A written letter-of-authority with copies of ID documents needs to be submitted to the cashier’s desk in the Olympic Casino where the draw is taking place by 18:00 on the day of the draw at the latest, unless stated otherwise.
- If a customer participates in the draw of the additional game of chance on the grounds of the letter-of-authority, the winnings can only be issued on the grounds of a notarized letter-of-authority.
- Identities of customers participating in the additional game of chance can be verified by a personal identification document.
- Customers with a casino ban can neither participate in the campaign nor submit letters-of-authority.
- If a customer is not present in the casino during the draw, does not react upon hearing their name or cannot be identified, then they lose their right to participate in the game of chance, and a new customer is selected to fill up their place, following these Rules.
Conditions for performing the Draw of the additional game of chance:
- The draw is performed on a roulette table in accordance with the rules of American roulette. A Fortune draws 37 tickets out of the paper tickets basket, and these tickets then participate in the final of the additional game of chance.
- One customer has no more than 3 chances to participate in the draw, i.e., they cannot have more than 3 tickets on the table.
- Once all the 37 tickets are placed on the table, a spin is performed and a ticket placed on the winning number wins 200 000 BP (2 000€), tickets placed on both sides of it win 100 000 BP (1 000€) each. In total there are 3 winners.
- Winnings will be paid out in bonus points to the club cards within two business days at the latest.