District campaign "5 stars"
10. January 2019 to 07. March 2019
Between January 10 and March 7, 2019, there is a campaign “5 Stars” with a prize pool of 5 000€ running in 5 Olympic Casinos. These are Magistral, Mustika, Nurmenuku, Haabersti, and Marja. To participate one needs to play with their club card collect paper and/or virtual tickets.
The grand final will take place on March 7 at 20 in Olympic Casino Mustika and will be broadcast into the other 4 casinos.
To participate in the final one needs to be present in the casino, where they have accumulated tickets or where they hold a simple letter-of-authority (see the Rules for more information).
The 5 000€ prize pool is divided as follows:
1 x 2 000€
2 x 1 000€
2 x 500€
Conditions for receiving a ticket:
At the registration:
- All the registered customers, who start playing slots machines regardless of their bets - 1 paper ticket (1 paper ticket in 12h);
On slot machines:
- Every full hour all the customers playing slot machines irrespective of their bets - 1 paper ticket.
For bonus points:
- Playing WITH A CUSTOMER CARD and having accumulated at least 1 bonus point - 1 virtual ticket in the virtual basket. When calculating the number of tickets collected, bonus points are not withdrawn.
Place, procedure and deadline of the draw:
- Customers can collect paper tickets of the campaign starting from January 10, 2019, starting at 00:00 and up until March 7, 2019, 17:00, and virtual tickets up until the start of the draw.
- The final of the additional game of chance “5 stars” will take place in Olympic Casino Mustika on March 7, 2019, at 20:00 and will be broadcast into all the other aforementioned Olympic Casinos.
- Identities of the participants of the additional game chance will be verified in accordance with the demands of the “Money laundering and terrorist financing prevention act.”
- In order to participate in the draw of the additional game of chance, a customer needs to be present in a casino, where the campaign is taking place and where they have collected tickets unless stated otherwise before the draw.
- As an exception, a player can submit a simple letter-of-authority, delegating their right to participate in the additional game of chance to another player. In this campaign, every customer can submit only 1 letter-of-authority in one of the casinos, where the campaign is taking place and where they have accumulated tickets. A written letter-of-authority with copies of ID documents needs to be submitted to the cashier’s desk in the corresponding Olympic Casino until 18 pm March 7, 2019, unless stated otherwise.
- Customers with a valid casino ban can neither participate in the game of chance nor submit letters-of-authority.
- The Jackpot draw takes place on a roulette table.
- 37 finalists are randomly selected to participate in the jackpot draw.
- Firstly, 5 paper tickets are drawn out in all 5 participating Olympic Casinos. Summarily 25 tickets are drawn out, 1 customer can have 1 ticket out of these 25 only.
- After that 12 virtual tickets from all the 5 participating casinos are drawn out. 1 customer can have up to 2 tickets out of these 12.
- One customer can become one of the 37 finalists with 3 tickets maximum (1 ticket from the paper basket + 2 tickets from the virtual basket).
- When a virtual ticket is drawn out, a customer card number and a first name are shown onto the screen. The identity of the customer cardholder is verified immediately using customer registration software Visitor. In order to verify the customer’s identity, OCE staff can ask for their ID.
- Identities of customers participating in the draw by letters-of-authority are also verified by their IDs.
- The Fortune writes down customer card numbers, and first names of the finalists on draw tickets places these into envelopes and on the table. This goes for both paper and virtual tickets.
- If during the draw a finalist is not present in the casino, where they have accumulated tickets, or they do not react for two minutes upon hearing their name or their identity cannot be verified, then they lose their right to participate in the jackpot draw and a new customer is selected in accordance with these rules.
- The draw is performed on a roulette table in accordance with the rules of American roulette. In total 5 winners are selected, so every Spin determines a winner. If the ball lands on a number, that has already won, a new spin is performed until a different winner can be chosen. Firstly 2 x 500€ is drawn out, then 2 x 1 000€ and lastly - 1 x 2 000€.
- If a winner could not be reached from the corresponding casino within 5 minutes of their selection, the win becomes void, and a new winner is selected following these rules.
- OCE reserves itself the right to distribute additional prizes to the finalists.
- OCE reserves itself the right to amend the procedure, time and place of the draw on one week’s notice. The corresponding info will be posted in those casinos, participating in the game of chance.
- Identities of the winners of the additional game chance will be verified in accordance with the demands of the “Money laundering and terrorist financing prevention act.”
- If a customer participates in the draw of the additional game of chance on the grounds of the letter-of-authority, the winnings can only be issued on the grounds of a notarized letter-of-authority.