A weekly payday from the Olympic Casino
02. September 2019 to 26. September 2019
Between 2 September and 26 September 2019 there is a “Weekly payday” campaign going on in all the Olympic Casinos in Estonia. During the campaign every Thursday at 8 pm. we draw out 500€ in promo money in each Olympic Casino. In the Park Casino, it is 4 x 500€ in promo money every week. To participate in this campaign and win a weekly payday, You need to, firstly, accumulate paper and/or virtual tickets by playing slots and//or at the tables and, secondly, show up at the casino where you have been accumulating tickets every Thursday at 8 pm.
Only tickets accumulated during the preceding week participate in each draw.
The draws take place on 12.09, 19.09 and 26.09 at 8 pm.
Earn a weekly payday from Olympic :)
- The additional game of chance “Weekly payday” is going on in all the OEG casinos between 02.09.2019 and 26.09.2019.
- The campaign prize pool is 39 000€ promo money, it is divided as follows: 3 x 500€ promo money in each casino (22 casinos in total) + 3 x 2 000€ promo money in the Park casino, which is split 4 x 500€ promo money at every draw.
- A Player has a right to participate in the additional game of chance and to receive tickets of the additional game of chance for bonus points and/or by playing slots and/or at the tables following the confirmed game rules.
At the registration:
- Every registered customer, who starts playing slot machines and/or at the tables, regardless of their bets - 1 paper ticket (1 paper ticket in 12h);
At slot machines:
- Every customer playing slot machines every full hour, irrespective of their bets - 1 paper ticket (provided they have played for at least 15 min before the full hour)
At the tables:
- Every customer playing at the tables every full hour, irrespective of their bets - 1 paper ticket (provided they have played for at least 15 min before the full hour)
For bonus points:
- Playing with a club card (slot machines and/or at the tables) and having collected at least 1 bonus point - 1 virtual ticket in a virtual basket. Bonus points are not charged when calculating the number of virtual tickets accumulated.
- Draws of the additional game of chance “Weekly payday” takes place in all the Olympic Casinos in Estonia on Thursday, starting on 12.09, at 8 pm. The first draw takes place on 26.09 at 8 pm. In total there will be 3 draws in each casino.
- The campaign prize pool is 39 000€ and it is divided as follows: 500€ promo money in each casino (except for the Park casino) every week. In the Park casino, it is 2 000€ promo money every week, at every draw, this sum is split 4 x 500€ promo money.
- Each Thursday only tickets accumulated in a particular casino during the preceding week participate in a draw:
In the draw taking place at 8 pm on 12.09 participate all the tickets accumulated between 00:00, 02.09.19 and 20:00, 12.09.19;
In the draw taking place at 8 pm on 19.09 participate all the tickets accumulated between 20:01, 12.09.19 and 20:00, 19.09.19;
In the draw taking place at 8 pm on 26.09 participate all the tickets accumulated between 20:01, 19.09.19 and 20:00, 26.09.19;
- Customers with a casino ban cannot participate in the campaign. If a customer receives a casino ban during the campaign period, their tickets become void.
- In this campaign, it is not possible to submit letters-of-authority.
- Every player can participate in each draw with up to 2 tickets (except for the Park casino) and in each draw, they can win up to 2 prizes. In the Park casino every player can, the player can participate in each draw with up to 3 tickets and win up to 3 prizes.
- Campaign draws take place every Thursday (starting on 12.09), the draws are performed by pulling finalists’ tickets and rolling the dice (except for the Park casino).
In all the casinos (except for the Park casino) a draw is performed as follows:
In each casino, a Fortune pulls tickets of the 10 finalists out of the paper ticket and virtual baskets. She turns them in turns, starting from a paper ticket basket. On customer can become one of the 10 finalists with up to 2 tickets (paper and virtual tickets combined). All the 10 ticket holders roll 2 dice twice in a row and a sum of two rolls forms a ranking of the results. Customers with the 5 best results can pick one of the 5 golden boxes, the order in which they do it corresponds to the ranking. In case of a draw, players roll the dice until the draw is settled. A Player with the best result gets to pick the first box. Once all the 5 boxes are picked, they are opened up and we find out who ended up winning the 500€. The 500€ prize is hidden inside one of the golden boxes.
In the Park casino a draw is performed on a roulette table as follows:
A Fortune pulls tickets of the 37 finalists out of the paper ticket and virtual baskets. She turns them in turns, starting from a paper ticket basket. On customer can become one of the 37 finalists with up to 3 tickets (paper and virtual tickets combined). Once all the finalists are selected, a spin is performed and a Player, whose ticket is placed on the winning number, wins 500€ promo money. A new tickets is then pulled from the basket, where the drawing stopped and is placed on the empty spot, a new spin is then performed and a new winner of the 500€ promo money is selected. The procedure is repeated until 4 winners of 500€ promo money are selected.
- When pulling both paper and virtual tickets, the identities of the customers are immediately verified in the registration software Visitor. To verify an identity the OEG staff have a right to ask for an ID.
- If during a draw a finalist is not present in a casino, where their ticket was pulled out, or if it is impossible to identify them, then they lose their right to participate in a draw and a new finalist is selected following these rules.
- Winnings of the additional game of chance are paid out to the winners at the OEG Estonia cashier desks